1) Ofra Cosmetics/MannyMUA collaboration liquid lipstick in "Charmed".
2) Cover Girl Ink It eyeliner, Coty Airspun Translucent Setting Powder, and L'Oreal Color Riche eyeshadow in "Little Beige Dress"
3) Wet n' Wild Flat Top Brush
4) L'Oreal Infallible Pro Matte Gloss in "Nude Allude"
5) MakeupGeek/MannyMUA collaboration eyeshadow Palette
These items have been major staples in my makeup routine since adding on each one. Most of these items with the exception of the Ofra Cosmetics liquid lipstick, and the eyeshadow palette can be found at any drugstore or major retailers. The drugstore items are all under $10 each!! "Charmed" was around $19, and the MG palette was $45. May not sound like a lot to most, but for me I definitely had to save up for them. I'm all about shopping on a budget, and finding hidden gems in the drugstore. However, I will splurge, but it's very few and far between.
For more makeup pics check out my Instagram (@allyst18)!! I tend to post more of my makeup purchases, and looks (occasionally) there. For fun I'll show you a look I recently did using the eyeshadow palette, the powder, and "Charmed". I'm not great at taking selfies, but I loved how this one came out!! (Don't mind my unruly hair...it was hot that day LoL!!)
Enjoy the rest of your week, and thanks for stopping by!!