6.15.2010

Charming Isn't It?

I cannot express how much I love jewelry especially necklaces, and I have found three pieces that I've fallen madly in love with. When it comes to accessories, I have a huge soft spot for anything containing charms especially hearts, keys, and horseshoes thus today's post. All of my picks I found on FantasyJewleryBox.com, and what makes these pieces more attractive are the prices. I'm all about finding deals and steals so when it comes to anything fashion and glamour this site is perfect for both. What I really like about all of the necklaces is they have that classic, simplistic look that reflects my personal style. Lately I have been trying to break my bad habit of being stuffy when it comes to accessories, but I'm still having a hard time especially coming across these items. Maybe one day I can break free, but until then I'll still follow my mantra taken from Mdme. Chanel herself: "A girl should be two things--classy and fabulous". Enjoy and Happy Shopping!