6.25.2010

Look of the Week

Everytime my fiance mentions a possible outing w/ the gang I immediately go into crisis mode b/c just like every other girl on the planet I always refrain to the "I don't have anything to wear" mindset. Then fevereshly I am on the hunt to find the perfect outfit on a budget, and then 9 times out of 10 we don't go or I don't get my outfit, and I have to resort to what's already existing in my closet (which isn't a lot surprisingly). So for this LOTW I'm aiming for a more casual, but refined look. I'd dress up w/ some jewel-toned or diamond jewelry just to dress up a notch w/o going too overboard. Now our outing is to go watch some boxing match, but I'm more concerned of the knockout I'll make w/ what I'm wearing than the ones that'll be on tv. :) Both top and bottom come from New York & Company, and I'm featuring shoes from 6pm.com. Enjoy, and Happy Shopping!