7.04.2010

Show Me Your Feathers

One of my favorite trends in fashion is peacock-inspired items, and I'm somewhat sad that it's not happening this season. The peacock is one of the most beautiful birds on this Earth, and I'm absolutely head-over-heels for anything Peacock. The colors are so vibrant on their feathers, and when represented in clothing or accessories it makes any outfit go from blah to glam in a second. I always get a whimsical, hippie feeling from peacock accessories, and just feel this free-flowing emotion come over me. I hope you enjoy my finds, and share any that you have found or own! Happy Shopping!!

bracelet and necklace found on etsy.com


This was taken right after TA (my fiance) and I moved in to our current place. We had to call the wildlife protection agency to get him out of the tree. I have no idea how he got up there, but he did, and thanks to him I got this lovely shot!