7.09.2010

Tanked Out

Wherever you live, you're probably doing everything in your power to not melt in this tremendous furnace also known as summer. For the past month it seems the mercury likes to hug the 100 degree mark here in Charlotte, and everywhere else it seems. Thank goodness there's this fashion staple called a Tank Top!! No sleeves, casual or chic, and endless possibilities when it comes to great piece of clothing. I could just kiss the person who thought of this brilliant idea! And finally w/ this post I'm going to include some of my own items yay! Today's items are featured from Forever21, New York & Company, and 6pm.com. Enjoy, and Happy Shopping!



My collection of tanks (not many I know, but I love them!)

PacSun, Dillards, American Eagle, NY&Co., and Old Navy



Pics of me for once!

I'm not the thinniest girl in the world, but I'm willing to take pics of myself to do this :)

Tank-American Eagle, Key Necklace-Avon, Crystal Necklace-gifted

Tank-PacSun, Jeans-NY&Co., Necklace-won from NYDS/PrettyShinySparkly

P.S. Let me know how you're staying cool under all this heat...any secrets you're willing to share?

And also check out my fab necklace I won under the Personal Faves page!