8.14.2010

The Apple of My Eye


With my last post I mentioned that I've started my birthday wishlist, and wanted to share another item with you!  Royal Access had mentioned me in a tweet about free jewelry, and I knew it sounded too good to be true.  After browsing the site I immediately fell in love with this necklace.  I'm not a fan of yellow gold in jewelry at all, but this necklace really caught my eye.  The crystals are beautiful, the chain is simple, and the whole thing is stunning for being under $15.  I really wish I had this in time for my Paul McCartney concert a few weeks ago (the apple is one of the main icons for The Beatles in their later years after starting up Apple Records).  Could have totally rocked this necklace out for Sir Paul :)

Sorry for the post being so short.  I was able to have today off so I'm trying to enjoy my weekend, and be as lazy as possible.  Hopefully you're having a great one too!  

To better interact w/ my readers I want you to post what would be/is on your birthday wishlist.  If you do a post, make sure to link back to this post.  I'm dying to know what my readers think so share whatever with me!  Happy Shopping, and Weekend!!