8.16.2010

BA-NA-NAS!!


With my new dress code at work in full force I am on the hunt to search for new accessories to liven up my outfits.  I mentioned in a previous post that all of the accessories worn must be all silver, gold, black/white, or lucite...NO COLOR! :(  This really puts a dent into one of my personal fashion rules "With a neutral outfit wear an accessory with a pop of color"...guess I now have to resort to colorful handbags :-P.

I am excited to say that one of my fashion inspirations, Rachel Zoe, has a line of clothing and accessories available at QVC where I found this dazzling Scroll Design Bracelet for about $30.  Not a fan that it's $30, but it does help that they offer a payment plan...maybe it won't hurt as much if I go that route.

The bracelet comes in a gold tone so thankfully one isn't limited in choices, and it fits an average sized wrist.  (The product description didn't say if it could be bent to fit smaller/bigger wrists so check the product reviews if you're not sure).  It would go great with a casual outfit to dress it up, or add an extra element w/ a cocktail dress for a night out on the town, or like me, limited to the type of jewelry that is allowed at the workplace.  I love the design, and that it's more of a cuff than an actual bracelet.  Cuffs give me a boost of confidence especially my Layered Circle Cuff...I suddenly eel like Wonder Woman or a Gladiator.  Every girl needs to feel like bad-ass once in a while ;).

If you're a fan of Rachel Zoe, check out her line at QVC.com, and make sure to catch her on Bravo! For an added bonus don't forget about her style guide "Style from A to Zoe"...it's a great guide to sprucing up your style, and the fashion necessities that everyone should have in their closet.  Happy Shopping!