8.10.2010

Follow Me!!



Just wanted to let you all know I've joined bloglovin' so it'll be easier to follow and keep up w/ what's going on.  I'm still in the process of figuring everything out, but I've noticed a lot of other blogs (that I follow) are on so I might as well be more accessible.  Maybe this will get me some more followers b/c that would be AWESOME!!   I'll be adding a bloglovin' icon on here as soon as I figure it out.  

Also PSAB (like that acronym? :-P) is under review for membership with Independent Fashion Bloggers or IFB which is a network for fashion bloggers, duh..  I think this would be a great way to get this blog out to more people, and show how hard I work on my blog.  So keep fingers crossed!!  

Please follow me w/ Google or subscribe.  I've got my Facebook badge up, and I'll add a Twitter button as well.  So please, please, please with a cherry on top follow me!! :)