8.19.2010

Look of the Week


Jessica Simpson Ruffle Scarf, American Eagle Cardigan, Forever 21 Fringe Necklace, Old Navy Cord Pants, and Volatile Flats

I know I haven't really posted a new "Look of the Week" in a while, and that I've been reveling over the fact that I want to erase summer, and go to Autumn already so hopefully this will collage will sum up how I want one of my fall looks to be.

I adore the look of mixing navy with neutral colors especially camel, khaki, and whites/greys. Choosing a navy cardigan sweater with corduroy khaki's as the basics for this classic look then play on with some fun accessories. The fringe necklace gives a little pop of color with the hint of pink, and add the scarf for a playful  feel. My favorite item are the shoes, and they are what really sets this look off.  The giraffe/safari print really is a wow factor, and gives everything a boost in personality.

What do you want one of you fall looks to be?  Any colors or a palette you want to see?  Write a post or create a collage, and link back to this one to share!  Leave a comment too so I can check it out!  Hope you're having a great week, and thank goodness the weekend will be here tomorrow!  Happy Shopping!