8.17.2010

What's In My Bag



One of my favorite fashion bloggers, Pretty Shiny Sparkly, wrote a post about what she keeps in her handbag, and because I loved the post so much I decided to post what I keep in my bag.  It's a great way to learn about someone, and what they like/have to have with them at all times.  Plus when the times, and seasons change so do the items (and the handbag) so I'll definitely update it later in a few months.  By the way, my keys are currently w/ TA while he's at work so that's why they are M.I.A..

1) New York & Company sunglasses.  I had to retire my D&G's b/c of too many scuffs and scratches, and these have just the right amount of tint to shade my eyes from the bright rays, and mask what I may be looking at ;)

2) Chapstick.  For those days I need extra moisturizer on my lips, or for a slight touch of color.

3) Guess Wallet from 2008.  Keeps things organized, and makes for a great clutch when I need to run a quick errand.

4) iPhone.  Can't leave home without it...it is seriously my lifeline to everything when I'm on-the-go.

5) Inhaler.  For the days that I get tightness and/or wheezing especially with history of having asthma.  Definitely a lifesaver for those critical times.

6) Garfield checkbook.  Yes I'm old fashioned and still keep a checkbook, but it honestly keeps me on track w/ my money and budget.  Plus I've been a fan of Garfield since I was a child so here's me showing some love! :)

7) Bic Grip-Roller pen.  There to record transactions in my checkbook, or whenever I need to write something down.  I hate not having a writing utensil with me when I'm out.

8) Totes Umbrella.  If you've ever shopped or worked at a mall you know the parking lots are massive, and when it rains it makes the distance 10x worse.  It's so not hott to go shopping or be at work soaking wet...it's just not good at all.

9) Clinique Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss.  For the occasions that I want to add more color, and glamour to my lips.

10) Coupon Binder.  I hate when I'm grocery shopping, and forget the envelope where I kept the coupons.  So yesterday I found this binder at Wal-Mart for around $3, and I love it that it's in pink which will make it easier to find (and not forget) on my shopping outings.

11) CoverGirl Clean Pressed Powder.  Best defense when I'm looking a little shiny, or need a touch-up.

12) Kathy Van Zeeland Shopper Handbag.  Bought it for half the price at T.J. Maxx about a year ago, and it's one of my favorite handbags I've ever owned.   Just the right size, and very dependable.  I love that's it's patent, and the ring details makes it look a little more daring than just a plain-jane black bag.  


What's in your bag?  Like I said it's a great way to get to know someone, and it's simple and fun to write about it!  If you decide to post one, link back to this post, and post a comment below with your link.  Have fun, and Happy Shopping!!