9.17.2010

California Girl


After some late night browsing of new items to add to my fall collection I found this pretty lil' pink thing from Lauren Conrad's collection on Kohl's.  This may sound corny, but LC is one of my big influences in pursuing some sort of path in fashion.  She has that California relaxed style down pat, and she makes it look so effortless.  In every girl we all should have a little West Coast in us so instead of having the thousands of dollars to make the  move out there I'll just opt to add this top instead.

Some great qualities: 3/4 sleeves, a banded bottom, and it's pink floral pattern (LOVE IT)!  It's a great transition piece from summer to fall or winter to spring.  Purple and pink are two of fall/winter's hottest color trends so another reason to add this to the wardrobe....and it's at a great price too.

On a side note I've narrowed down my birthday list to three things--1) digital camera, 2) purchasing my domain name for PSBA, and 3) getting my hair did :P.  I broke down last winter and got bangs for the first time since I was 12, and I'm thinking of imitating LC's shorter hair style.  What do you think?




December 2009.  Looks close to hers, but the bangs aren't as dramatic as I would like.

Happy Friday, and Happy Shopping!