9.10.2010

Fabric Petals and Baubles









Sorry it's taken so long to post this, but work has pretty much taken over my life the past week, and will from here on until after the holidays...gotta love retail. I promised I'd post what I bought on my shopping excursion last week so voila!   This necklace was the highlight of it, and I'm beyond thrilled to add this to my collection of long necklaces (a trademark of my personal style per se).  Of course I bought it from my work, and it cost  less than $7...I swear I could become a professional bargain shopper if a sport ever existed.  One of the perks about my job is I know first-hand when items go on sale, and luckily there were a few of these left so I immediately snatched it.

I have a weak spot for anything that looks vintage especially jewelry and the fabric and pearl flower motif is what really caught my eye with this necklace.  With the pale pink, black, and gold/white tones along with the double strands of metal and rhinestones really sets off the vintage vibe.  Reminds of something Coco Chanel would wear on a lazy afternoon in Paris....ahh what a life that would be :)

My intention was to do an outfit post featuring the necklace, but I didn't want to have the chance of getting all pretty and not catching any great shots.  My camera is so close to death it took me 20 minutes just to get these four shots in...ugh.  Thankfully my birthday is coming up so keep your fingers crossed I get the camera I've been vying for!

If you haven't already follow me on Bloglovin' or hit me up on Twitter!  I love interacting with my followers! :)