9.20.2010

Rummaged Finds


After having some free time this weekend I finally got around to helping my landlord go through some of her backstock of Avon products, and I'm now the proud owner of these four pieces.  Most of the jewelry was too tacky, and cheap for my tastes, but I think I came out pretty lucky especially with the opulence ring.  I have a special spot for anything that is colorful and brilliant with rainbow colors so this ring was perfect!  Love, love, love it!




I'm really proud of myself that I decided to keep the two gold bracelets only b/c I'm not a fan of yellow gold, but yet realized I don't own any pieces which is literally a fashion crime in itself so I branched out, and couldn't be happier.  The cuff really struck that cool factor with me, and how bold it can make an outfit look...yes please!  And the bangle...well it's a gold bangle a staple in an accessories wardrobe.


The necklace has a more delicate look with the filigree and pearl details so it fits with my simplicity category.  I can throw it on over a t-shirt, and jeans, and run out the door looking (and feeling) more fabulous.

I still have at least one more box to go through so I may have some more pieces to showcase soon.  I'm also finding gifts for friends so yay for me doing early birthday/Christmas shopping lol!  As I write this I'm starting to wonder if I need some sort of Jewelry-aholic's Anonymous group b/c I'm pretty much a jewelry/accessories addict...oh well you live once!

Do you have Twitter?  If so follow me, and tweet the word about PSBA!!