10.23.2010

Date Night


Jacket, Medallion Necklace, and Jeans-New York & Co., Top- T.J. Maxx, Ring-Avon 


I've been vying for a medallion necklace, and picked this up for $4!!  The pearls give it a feminine touch, but the metal ups the edgy look...a match made in jewelry heaven




For my last weekend here TA decided to have our last date night in Carolina, and it was splendid.  Had some scrumptious O'Charley's, and now back home to pack/watch movies.  To top off my look I debuted my new hair cut, and I'm in LOVE with it!  I've never had a style like this ever, and for once I finally look my age rather a high schooler.  My hair feels sooo much lighter, and healthier which is always a fashionable plus.  Now I have the motivation to actually fix my hair in the morning rather than rocking the get-up-and-go look which isn't all that glamorous. 

Hope you all enjoy the outfit post, and like I've said before I'll have some juicy new posts once I get back to KY, and settled in.  Have a safe rest of the weekend, and Happy Shopping!