10.03.2010

Fall for Plaid

Top-Charlotte Russe, Jeans-American Eagle, Key Necklace and Ring-Avon, Thumb rings-thrifted





I've been waiting for the perfect Fall day to do an outfit post featuring this shirt, and today was the winner!  I absolutely believe this shirt is the epitome of Fall colors and style. With the warm colors, and plaid it definitely has that country-side/autumn flair that I've been craving for so long.  Amazingly enough the weather cooperated just in time to snap up these pics before it turned overcast. 

Yes I know purple doesn't necessarily constitute fall, but it's one of my fave colors!


I had to venture out today with my soon-to-be mother-in-law's boyfriend (is there enough - - -  in that sentence?) to find her a birthday gift, and at my last stop we ended up in the evil Garden Ridge craft store. It's evil because I'm a sucker for anything arts & crafts/home decor especially holiday items...I could literally spend hundreds of dollars in craft stores if it were ever possible.

  I ended up with this cute porcelain pumpkin for my coffee table.  It's a great buy for only $5 :) 


He was even kind enough to pick up this caramel apple for me (don't worry "Mom" got one too).  Isn't it so damn cute?!  It's so pretty I don't want to eat it!...okay maybe I do :-P  I'll let you know how it tastes.



So my question for you is...how do you celebrate and decorate/style you and your home for fall/Halloween?  Leave a comment below, or on Twitter or Facebook!  Post pictures too!  

Happy Shopping!