10.02.2010

Look of the Week




Now that the cooler temps are FINALLY here (and hopefully here to stay) I decided to to feature a watered-down fall look that I'm vying for.  I apologize for the crap pictures in a dressing room, but I had a few minutes to kill before work the other day, and wanted to share this with you all!

Dark denim, and a colorful tunic are one of my fave looks, and this seems pretty appropriate for the fall season.  The light pink plaid (LOVE!) is a juxtaposition of what the "norm" fall color palette is.  It's subtle enough to get away with rather than rebelling against nature, and subconsciously still think it's spring/summer.  And let me just say...dark denim is one of the best inventions since sliced bread.  I can't tell you all enough how big my obsession is with dark denim.  Something about a dark pair of jeans instantly makes me look, and feel better about my physical appearance...plus they can be dressed up or down...gotta love versatility!

I didn't get a chance to snap pics, but I actually tried on a shorter size of the jeans. The pair in the pics are average...but the petites fit much better in length.  Just thought I'd let you know ;).  Happy Shopping!

Follow PSBA on Bloglovin' if you don't already...all the cool kids do it, and so should you ;)