10.06.2010

New Found Love: ASOS

Staple Fan Pleat Front Top & Vero Moda Frill Front Scoop Neck Top-ASOS

Up until a few weeks ago I've been living under a rock because I discovered the Euro-chic online store, ASOS, through other bloggers and trendsetters.   I must say I'm totally digging their products....especially these two tops.  There are your basic, staple items (with a modern twist), to almost avant-garde items with everything in between.  The best part...ASOS's mid-season sale is going on RIGHT THIS MINUTE so this can be potentially be dangerous for a bargain-shopper like me.

I've never shopped from an overseas store, and I'm pretty excited when I will have the chance to do so.  I want to venture away from the "norms" of most malls, and ASOS feels like a breath of fresh air.  Plus I'm still searching for more work-related items so it's nice to add some new items to the wardrobe that has some European flair.

Do you shop at ASOS?  What are some of your favorite items from them? Any recommendations I should know about?  Please share below!  Happy Shopping!