11.30.2010

Create Your Own Jewelry!



One of my favorite fashion blog idols, Kristina of Pretty Shiny Sparkly, blogged about this awesome website, Sheyna, where you can create your own jewelry, and then it's available for you and others to buy!  Knowing that I'm a sucker for anything arts & crafts, and necklaces I had to give it a try.  Totally A-MA-ZING!!  It's a great way to get your design on, and share your creations with the rest of the world!  An added bonus is the cost-breakdown menu where each item is listed w/ the price so if you're on a budget (like me) it's a great way to stay in line.  But it doesn't hurt to get carried away every now and again right?  I designed this pretty little dud which includes a heart and leaf charms, and two moonstone beads on either side...for only $26.

This is a great way to get something truly unique for that someone special in your life, and it's super easy to do.  You can mix and match...there are seriously endless options.  You can also create earrings so right there you can have a jewelry set in just a few clicks, and you don't even have to leave your house!  So I just saved you a whole bunch of time and money :)

Have a great week, and Happy Shopping!  Only 25 more days until Christmas, oh my!!