12.05.2010

Clovers in the Winter


Being a long time fan of Coach products, their latest collections for the fall/winter have won my fashion heart over, and never cease to me amaze me.  This swanky little Clover Print wristlet from the Madison collection is a visual representation of winter --blues and greys like looming snow clouds you see in the horizon, and the bright white for snow.  I really enjoy the almost drabness of the winter landscape with snow-covered trees, and the gloomy sky which is why I have such a liking for this.  The fact that it's available for a cool $48 can be a great stocking stuffer for that someone who likes to show off their style for the season the right way (hint hint wink wink family and friends of mine!) ;)

I've made it a personal goal to post more often so bear with me as I try to get back into the swing of things.  I'm proud of myself for posting more recently, and I need to keep the momentum going.  For you bloggers out there where do you find your motivation?  Do you set deadlines?  Any tips or suggestions for me?  Leave your interesting or creative responses in the comment section bbbeeelllooowwww (that's in my Ray William Johnson/=3 slo-mo voice.  If you don't know who he is stop reading now, and go watch.  I promise you'll definitely be laughing your you-know-what off for a while).

What's on your holiday wishlist?  Happy Shopping!