12.05.2010

The Silver Lining


Now that winter is showing it's cold, snowy face I've realized I'm lacking long sleeve shirts in my wardrobe.  I have a slight obsession with shirts which is probably the reason why I have a sparse jean collection, but that's for another day.  I can't help but to drool over this silver lining top from The Unique Closet.  With the sparkles, and loose-fit shape it's perfect for this holiday season. Not too fussy with just the right amount shine!  You can definitely dress this top up or down which you know is a big plus in my style book. Pair it with some skinny jeans and heels, and voila! a fabulous winter outfit!  I really want to add more sparkle into my wardrobe, and I think I might have found a starting piece.  

Have a fantastic rest of the weekend, and Happy Shopping!