1.13.2011

Spotlight: Threadless


If you're a Facebook junkie like me, you'll notice all of the ads that clog up our sidebars.  You can thank yourself for submitting your demographic, activities, and interests information so advertisers know what ads they'll bombard you with which can either be good or bad.  In my case this is actually a good thing.  It gives me a chance to showcase fashion companies that I've never heard of that I can talk about on here...hence I present Threadless!


I had no idea what Threadless was until I checked out the website, and I'm now a fan.  Threadless is an online forum where artists can come together, and submit their own artwork to have a chance to be printed on tees to be sold on the website!  I'm all about supporting local, and new/upcoming artists, and this is a spectacular way of doing this.  The designs are fun, quirky, simple, and youthful...I'm seriously in love.  I almost feel like a kid again when I'm browsing through the products...it just makes me smile.  Here's a few of my favorite designs...

Songbird by ilovedoodle

Peace by Andy G

Feathing Heights by etaerc

Can you tell I like birds? lol

And to add on to the goodness, they're hosting a "Bag a Bag" giveaway on their Facebook page.  All you have to do is be over 18, and enter...that simple!  The totes also feature one-of-a-kind designs so these are some truly unique bags for sure.  The contest has already started, and it ends on January 14 @10:30 CST so hurry up, and enter!

Happy Shopping!

P.S. What do you think of the new template/background?  Yay or nay?? Anything I should/could add to make it better?  I need your thoughts and opinions please!!