4.02.2011

Go Big Blue!


For those of you who are remotely interested in college basketball then you understand why this post isn't fashion-related especially when it's been almost a month since my last post (shame on me I know)!  Kentucky has made it to the Final Four in the first time in 13 years so right now it's a pretty big deal, and Lexingtonians (sp?) are running rampant all over. Houses near/on campus are covered in homemade banners, everyone and their mother is wearing blue, and even the mall died out last week b/c of the game...yeah.  Kentucky is a powerhouse in college basketball (in earlier years) so needless to say this is a pretty BIG deal that we've gotten this far when it's been so long.  So to show my support of the Big Blue Nation this post is dedicated to them!  Go Cats!!


Aerial shot of Rupp Arena, home of the University of Kentucky Wildcats Basketball
Like I said...pretty serious stuff

*Side note-I'm also working on some posts from the past few weeks.  Blogging is hard w/ limited internet bandwidth, and a non-working laptop :(