5.13.2011

Baby Shower!


Everything from New York & Company
(Thanks to my lil' bro for taking the pic)


A few weeks ago I had the lovely pleasure of attending my step-sisters baby shower, and it was fabulous indeed!  I've never seen soooo many baby clothes, and diapers in all my life!!  I'm so ecstatic about becoming an aunt for the first time, and needless to say I spoiled him rotten by buying a little more than I had planned.  I was feeling quite festive and daring by wearing this orange-mango tank since the color scheme of the party was blue, yellow, and green.  However, everyone noticed (and loved it), and the cardigan came in handy since the room was a little chilly. This is one of my favorite outfits, but I'm considering getting the jeans hemmed since I don't wear them often.  I have to sport heels in order for them to not drag the ground, and love them too much.  Everyone also noticed my weight loss which gave me a boost of confidence...I've dropped another pant size :).  More reason to go shopping=a very happy Ally indeed :)

My expecting Step-Sister, Step-Cousin/BFF, and me!

My (step)-nephew, Bowen Charles, will be here on the 16th....yay!! :) :) :)

Have a fabulous weekend, and a lucky Friday the 13th!