4.02.2012

Beauty Galore (And Rocks)


The most awesome late Christmas gift ever!!  Mary Kay products my boss gave me for free!!  Includes the Deep Cleanser 3, Blemish Control Toner 3Timewise 3-in-1 Cleanser, Timewise Age-Fighting Moisturizer,  Eye Primer, and my beloved Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover.


Maybelline's Spring Fashion Week 2012 Limited Edition color "Pink Posy"


And it's on my toes!  I apologize for the blurriness.

I also apologize for the lack of posting.  I'm not gonna make up excuses, but with no easy access to internet, and working, and now on vacation my time is limited.  But....I have found time to post a few pictures of these I've been dying to share especially the nail polish.  I've been on a kick lately, and have to add this to the list of must-posts.  Unfortunately I must go for now to watch my UK Wildcats play in the NCAA Basketball Championship, however keep a lookout for more (and consistent) posts to come!!
GO BIG BLUE!!!


Last, but not least my friend and I went to the Louisville Mega Cavern, and being a rock collector I'm a sucker for the loose stones. There's so pretty!!!