4.10.2012

Lean On Me


And now may I introduce my newest piece of furniture...ta-da!!  Ever since moving into the new place, I was on a mad hunt to find a leaning ladder bookshelf.  I found this one on Amazon for a mere $32, and I'm so proud of it!  I was even prouder of putting it together myself only after 2 hours of nonstop frustration, and head scratching.  Nonetheless it's a great modern take on the boring, bulky bookshelf, and I can't stop staring at it in its marvel.  I'm finally able to showcase some of my favorite items I've acquired over the years on a stylish piece of furniture.  Needless to say I'm in furniture la-la-land..

Bought this candle at Garden Ridge for $7...it's too pretty to burn!!

If you don't already know about my obsession with The Beatles you do now

Another Garden Ridge purchase...I call it the "Peacock Plate".  The stones I picked up at the Louisville Mega Cavern gift shop.  Pretty cool place if you're in to stuff like that.  Yes I'm a nerd for rocks I admit.

Follow Me on Pinterest