4.30.2012

Summer Blues

Summer Blues



Summer Blues by prudentally featuring chandelier jewelry

One of the biggest, and influential tools to fashion bloggers, Polyvore, is something that I admit I don't use very often.  It is fun to play around, and create outfit ideas for inspiration-- such as this set "Summer Blues" with a color palette of blue and grey.  I can see myself wearing this out on a date w/ LB or just a day out, but maybe sans heels.  My only problem is it's hard to find budget-friendly items, but obviously you can make substitutions or find knock-offs for the real life situations.  And now with Pinterest it's easier to find other users creations which in turn gets my creative gears going for future looks.  This might sound like cop-out post, but I promise it's not.  I will admit I haven't wanted to post any of my own outfits only b/c it's hard to take great self portraits with a point-and-shoot camera that isn't high quality.  And I feel more guilty if I were to post just the items I've recently purchased, but I guess it's better than nothing right?  Anyways do you use Polyvore?  If so share your creations, and if you want follow me there, and on Pinterest!!

Follow Me on Pinterest