5.30.2012

2 Weeks, 2 Days

(Photo: Boardwalk Beach Resort)

If all goes according to plan, and Murphy's Law doesn't get the best of me this is what I'll be seeing every day 2 weeks, and 2 days from today.  The step-cousin, and I have been planning another venture to Panama City Beach (PCB), and this is the view from our balcony.  Blissful isn't it?

However, it'll be no surprise my wallet will be crying all of next month paying bills ahead of schedule, and preparing for the trip.  Last time we only stayed 2 nights...this time around it's for a week which means more clothes to bring (and shop for possibly).  I have a small shopping list already in my head, but I'm sure as the trip gets closer there'll be more to add on:

1) Basic black swim bottoms.  My others are almost too big, and I do not need a wardrobe malfunction in the middle of the ocean for everyone to see.

2) Beach bag. I already have my trusty American Eagle Beach Tote handbag (seen below), but it's not really meant to be used as a beach bag so yeah.  And sand inside a handbag is never good, but almost inevitable at a beach.

Aero Stripe Tote-$10

3) Beach towels!!  Especially in love with this ombre striped towel from Wal-Mart, and only $13!!

4) Crochet top/Cover-up.  Pretty basic essential for any trip to the beach.  I need something light to just throw on in case of any impromptu outing.
Aeropostale Chevron Halter Dress-$11.85

5) Swim shorts.  Another essential to just throw on out of the water.

6) New wallet?? (I think now I'm just making stuff up to give me more an excuse to go shopping)

I can already tell there will be multiple times I have to tell myself "No!" while shopping, and muster up the willpower to walk away.  But more than likely I won't even buy half the stuff on this list so my wallet won't do much crying, and I'll feel better about myself.  Any other items I should shop for/take with me??

Happy Wednesday!!