10.15.2012

Fall Arrangement




Now that my favorite season is full swing I definitely had the urge to spruce up the digs with a festive arrangement. It's only appropriate to decorate for the seasons, and this idea/project jump-started my urge to do so. Plus Pinterest doesn't help much either...I have a board dedicated to only Holiday Decor. This lovely arrangement I made myself, and it literally took less than $40 at Garden Ridge and Dollar Tree to make. Reds, and oranges are the poster color palette for autumn, and I just love everything about it, and wanted to incorporate them into my drab decor scheme.  Not too shabby in my opinion for my first "official" floral arrangement.  I may add a ribbon around the neck of the vase if I find one that tickles my fancy.  

Next project: Christmas Ball Ornament Wreath!!  Stay tuned!!