7.28.2013

Coveted Media Storage

I have found my new favorite store, The Container Store. With my OCD tendencies, and my mad organization I've been on a hunt to find containers to hide away my small  very bare DVD collection, and info folders stashed on the bookshelf.  These stylish bins would be the perfect touch to add to it.  And for the prices ($10-$17) this makes my wallet very happy!! Now the problem is figuring out which DVD bin I want more.  I love the look of the woven basket, but the Nest bin matches the magazine file. So many choices...le sigh.  I found some other great finds for other various storage ideas that makes me excited because this will save me a ton of trouble once we finally start the packing process to move.  I haven't been this excited to shop since visiting my first H&M and IKEA...lol!!