11.01.2013

Happy (Belated) Birthday to Me!!

Hello hello!!  Can you believe it's already November?!?! I'm so shocked that October, let alone the rest of the year, has seriously flown by.  It seems like just yesterday I was starting the countdown to my birthday, and it's been two weeks already.  And let me say this was the best birthday by far that I've ever had.  Yes I received some awesome gifts (which you'll see very shortly), but I'm lucky I got to spend it with the most amazing guy ever.  Even after being apart for two years, and having our ups and downs throughout our entire relationship I was perfectly content knowing he's back in my life. That right there was the best gift of all.  I normally don't gush on here about him, but he really is the only one who makes me happy!  I love him more and more every single day.   Unfortunately he had to work, however the gifts made up for it haha!!


Apex Bionic North Face jacket (I literally squealed when I opened the package), Real Birthday goodies from Benefit (courtesy of Sephora), Urban Decay Naked 2 palette, and the Madison Op Art Needlework Crossbody.

And of course it's only fair/right that I bought myself a gift (or two)...

Ceramic pumpkin for $3 at Gordman's


Gold polka dot sweater from New York & Company.  (This was a very late purchase only b/c I was waiting for the sweater sale to start!)

To wrap up the Birthday weekend, the family, TB, and I went to Keeneland to watch the ponies race. It's one of the most beautiful places here in Lexington, and I've missed it so much.  




I have no clue who the woman on the phone is, but way to go for photobombing a good family pic!  Anybody know how to Photoshop her out? Haha!!

  TB had never been, and it had been so long since the rest of us had attended that we forgot the rules on how to bet.  Needless to say we lost some money, but I made up for it in one race.  It was such a blast being there, and I can't wait for the Spring Meet!!  

So yeah...Best. Birthday. Ever.

Now let's bring on November, and the impending Holiday Season!!!!