3.19.2014

Gift Wrap Organizational Bliss

Hello all!  How is your all's week shaping up so far?  I'm happy to report that there's NO snow on the ground right  now, but the wind is howling so bad that I have to put off a few projects for a calmer/nicer day.  Luckily that gives me some time to prep for these projects, but I'm so impatient!!  Do you ever get that way when the weather doesn't cooperate?  I can. not. wait. until it stays sunny and warm for more than a 24 hour period.  

Last week seemed like Christmas for me because my first EVER order from The Container Store FINALLY came in!!!!  I've mentioned in previous posts that I've been wanting to clean up my gift wrapping supplies since they were neatly stored in my second closet, and eventually ordered out this gift wrap organizer.  I was constantly checking my email for the shipping confirmation, and tracking the package like a Stage 5 Stalker (name the movie this line is from, and you get 10 cool points).  Once it arrived I'm pretty sure I pranced around the apartment for a minute or so.  It was like the scene from "A Christmas Story" when the kid gets his BB gun...that epic indeed.  

I was in such a hurry that I didn't snap any "before" pics, but here it is loaded up with all my gifting goodies!!


Isn't it awesome?!?!  It holds up to 24 rolls of gift wrap, and is long enough to hold 40 in. rolls (which is what I own the most of).  There is a removable divider that you can fit 30 in. rolls in instead, and have an additional storage space for other supplies.  I was a little worried at first that the two pockets wouldn't hold all of my gift bags, but I was pleasantly surprised.  They expand out quite a bit which is a big plus.



So. many. bags.  I promise I don't hoard gift bags.  You really would think I've bought all of these, but honestly only 4-5 out of the 15-20 I own have been purchased.  I'll keep a few that I received presents in, and I'm all about reusing them to give gifts to others.  A few I'm keeping for some potential DIY projects. Definitely saves a few bucks around the holidays for sure!  


I decided to not store the bows in the pockets for now so they wouldn't get smashed up.  Once the hoard collection dwindles down I'll stick 'em in there. 

All in all if you're looking for a standard, functional way to store your gift wrapping items I highly suggest this.  It holds soooo much stuff, and is just an all-around great product.  It definitely helped clean up my storage closet, and doesn't take up a lot of room.  Best $20 I've spent in a while hands down.

What do you use to store your gift wrapping items?  Any other great products you use from The Container Store?


*Disclaimer:  The Container Store did not sponsor this post in any way, shape, or form.  All content and opinions are strictly my own, and was not compensated.  I'm just stoked to share this with you all!!