10.07.2014

DIY Project: Polka Dot Pumpkin

Good evening my friends! I apologize for my hiatus over the past weeks. We've had a few life changes come up, but it's all for the better! Including me being able to devote more time to my blog, and you all! I'm stopping in tonight to share my latest decor project. Totally easy, cheap, and cute!!


Seriously this took me all of 20 minutes to complete. All you need is a pumpkin (real or fake, your choice. I picked this reusable up at Michael's), a paint pen, and leaves (optional). With a steady hand draw on some circles, big and/or small,  and fill them in. Don't worry if they're not perfect or spaced out evenly. This is a free will, go as you want kind of project.  After you have the desired amount of dots you're done! I added in the leaves just for a little touch of extra color. I told you this was easy. :)

Hope everyone is enjoying the weather, and all of the glorious Fall elements. I know I am especially with my newest addition to my Fall decor! I mean seriously how cute is that pumpkin?! Now go and enjoy some cider or pumpkin goodies, and I'll see you soon!