4.25.2015

Getaway Goodies

Hello friends!!! Very long time, no see!! I apologize for the hiatus. It's super difficult to blog when one's laptop is out of commission, and the only way to do anything is strictly from my iPhone (including pics). And I'm not entirely sure if my laptop can be saved...I'm hoping to find out this week. Fingers crossed!!

If you can tell from the title I'm having a girls weekend with a friend in Ohio. This has been a godsend. To be able to getaway, and spend time with a great friend is fantastic. To make it better we're staying next to a HUGE shopping district, and the icing on the cake is one of my most favorite places...



If you're a follower on IG then you already know I had found my happy place. It truly makes me smile when I walk in the door, and see the greatness of all things organized. 



I mean how can you not love this?! It's colorful, neatly arranged, and organized. Pretty sure it's the closest thing to Heaven...maybe.

I spent over an hour in the store wandering aimlessly, and came out doing minor damage. Like less than $25 minor damage...seriously.

(Don't mind the backdrop. Gotta love semi-tacky hotel furniture).

There's been minor organizing projects that I've had on my mind for a while, and when I was told there is a TCS I made my list of items to finish them up. Most are to corral small items like loose nails/screws in my tool set, paper clips/rubber bands, and appliance manuals, take-out menus, and magazines. 







Still debating on doing a follow-up post with my goodies. I can't wait to get home, and use them. Why does organizing seem so therapeutic and exciting? Or is it just me?

Until next time friends, stay prudent!!


**This post was NOT sponsored, nor was I contacted by The Container Store to write this post. I am a HUGE fan of this company, and just really love shopping there.  I like to share with my readers, and wanted to show you all what I got!!